FOR EXTERNAL FOR BVH
Welcome to the Bay View College Online Admissions portal
- Please do not use the back and forward buttons on your browser to navigate the Online Application Form as this will reset your form.
- For best results, please complete the Online Application Form using Google Chrome browser.
You will need to have the following information before starting the online application:
- Academic report cards from Class 9 to Class 11, including O Level certificates (if applicable);
- List of co-curricular activities with dates from Class 9 to Class 11;
- A recent passport size photograph of yours on a white background;
- Parents CNIC.
- Guardian and emergency contact information;
- Your subject choices for the A Level programme;
The next few sections explain how the Online Application Form is laid out and instructions for you to complete the process. Please read through these instructions carefully.
- On the Review Page, you will be asked to go over the information entered to make sure it is all correct. If you find an error, you can go back, by pressing the Edit Button at the end of the page.\
- Once you have edited the Online Application form, you will again press the Next Button to go to the Review Page. Please review your application again.
- If the information is correct, please press the Next Button at the bottom of the page which will take you to the Interview Scheduler.
- You will be given the available interview times. The arrow button at the top of the Interview Scheduler will allow you to see the available range of interviews.
- Click the interview time that you wish to attend. You will see below the Scheduler the slot selected.
- Click the Submit Button to submit your application.
Confirmation of Application
- Once you submit the Online Application, you will see a confirmation on the screen.
- Please make a note of your Application Reference number and your interview time and date.
- You will receive an email with a copy of your form, along with confirmation of your interview time and a list of documents that you will need to bring with you.
- In case you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your Junk/Spam folder for the confirmation email.
- Bay View College operates an equal opportunity admissions policy for all students based on merit.
- By submitting your application online, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions at Bay View College.
- If you have any queries or are facing any technical difficulties with the Online Application Process please contact our Admissions Office via email at email@example.com or call us at 0322-BAY-VIEW (0322 229 8439). The Admission Office is open from 10.00 a.m. until 2.00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday and from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon on Friday.
- Please press the button below when you are ready to begin the online application process.