- Transcript requests are handled by the Administration. For details on how to get your transcript, please email us at email@example.comHard copy transcripts can be collected within 2-3 working days. Please ensure you submit your request as well in advance to cover for possible delays.
- Bay View College is pleased with its top faculty and results. We understand your class notes are useful resource at University and at work. If you require your class notes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all efforts to have these made available to you soon.
- The Bay View College policy of Alumni Relations data protection policy is in compliance with the British Data Protection Act.
- All data is held securely by Bay View College.
- Data is not disclosed to external organizations. Data is available to academic and administrative departments and is used for a full range of alumni activities and to encourage financial and non-financial support for the College.
- Your data may be verified by your potential employers and Universities.
- Bay View warmly welcomes visits from its alumni, preferred hours for visit are:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-2.00pm However, the College services may not be available closed on public holidays.
- The New College Campus Alumni may enter the campus between 09.30 and 1:00 on weekdays.
- BVC events – Alumni are welcome to attend these events by invite.
F-10 Hatim Alvi Road Block 4, Clifton,
Tel: +92 21 35879411-12-13
Cell:0322-BAY VIEW (0322 2298439)